Thursday, October 4, 2012

DisneyLand Day 2

Day 2 of DisneyLand was nice because we left Sarah with Memaw and Pepaw and just took the big kids.  The first they wanted to ride was the Carousel again. 

 Then we waited in line to ride the Dumbo ride, which was a lot of fun.



 It was REALLY HOT and we were all sweating waiting in line and we were holding Grace a lot because she was freaked out.  We made the mistake of going on Snow White's Scary Adventures because there was like no line and it WAS a scary ride.  All witch scenes.  So here we were waiting in line for Peter Pan which you wouldn't think was scary but it was a lot of dark night scenes.
 The kids did like riding the teacups with Daddy and I was happy to let him ride with them.
 So after the teacups we decided to ride a train that goes around the park so we could get closer to Winnie the Pooh.  Unfortunately we didn't know the train went through dark scary tunnels that showcased tigers and dinosaurs and such.  By then Grace had learned to hide her face in Daddy's arms.  Poor kid.
 But we did get their faces painted and they liked that.

And that officially wrapped up our vacation! We had a blast and it was so nice to have Daddy with us. 
This week K has been gone again for a training class.  A total of 5 weeks, but on Tuesday we are heading to SD to hang out with the family and be close to Daddy while he wraps up the remaining 2 weeks of his class.  I will be flying with the 3 kids by myself and feel good about going.  It is a non stop flight so I won't be doing any crazy layovers with the kids by myself this time and then K will be flying back with us.  Plus I understand it's still pretty warm over there so we will be bringing our shorts and flip flops! And I got the go ahead from Grace's ear doctor to swim and have fun like normal. 
I have been SUPER busy this week and the week has just flown by and tomorrow I have a dentist appointment with Aaron.  His first he gets to sit in the chair and check things out, nothing to stressful.  And I have got so much to do before we leave!
I also have some more pictures to post, especially of Sarah because she is starting to sit up on her own for several minutes and has been eating baby food.  Almost 6 months old and she will be 1 before I know it
Hope everyone has had an awesome week so far! :)

No comments: