Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vacation Pics Angel's Camp 2012 Part 2

On Tuesday of our vacation we spent it at the lake, so Wednesday we hit historic main street and did some shopping.  Love this picture of K and peanut. 

 Aaron's cheeser face.  I just love that he hams it up for the camera now.
 I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Aaron.  He just looks so sweet here and I think he kind of looks like me here as well.  He has been talking so much on our trip and just so vocal.
 Grace decided that she would spend any free time she had coloring.  She is getting so good at it and she really did some days color for hours.

 God Bless America
 Went into a shop that sold rocks and shells.  The kids each picked out a shell.

 The entrance to main street.
So K has left for another training class and my week is already flying by.  Today was supposed to be my cleaning day and I got very little cleaning done, and no laundry.  Tomorrow is a running around day, Costco, the bank and a Dr.'s appointment, then later Grace's dance class has started again.  This evening K and I tried to book tickets for me and the kids to go to San Diego while he was in his next training class in Costa Mesa.  We had planned on using some miles I had and some miles he had and a voucher to make the airfare more affordable.  Turns out Delta won't let us use the voucher because K's reservation number is different than ours since he had to book his through his work.  And two round trip airfare for the kids would be almost $1000 and that's not even paying baggage fee's! So needless to say I was frustrated this evening.  I have been all excited to be in SD while K was on this last trip and it was going to make the 5 weeks of back to back travel go by faster.  Not too mention I loved the idea of seeing all of my family and hanging with my baby brother who I only see once a year.  But after spending a bunch of money on our family vacation I not sure I can bring myself to spend that kind of money.
Anyways it's late and if I am going to sleep on it, I better get to sleep! HA!

No comments: