Monday, November 19, 2012

Project time

I have been behind on the blogging! I think I said that last post as well! Ha Ha oh well.  What have we been doing?? Today we got up and made a run for the grocery store to get all of our regular and Thanksgiving shopping done.  We are having Thanksgiving here so there is lots to be done.  When we got home we had lunch and then Grace got to finish making her Thanksgiving project. She keeps forgetting and calling it a peacock. After I put the Aaron and Sarah down for naps I cut out the pieces and let her use the glue stick we bought to put it together.  She thought that the glue stick was so novel! 
Lately I have been considering preschool for Grace and recently decided that preschool would wait for at least 6 months.  Right now we are trying to get Sarah's sleeping schedule more regular and for her to sleep longer.  Last Thursday we moved Grace into Aaron's room temporarily so that we could get Sarah sleeping longer and better at night.  Right now she is waking up 3 times during the night.  We also moved a space heater into her room to help keep the room toasty.  We think she may like a nice warm room.
Anyway, so I decided that having a 7 month old right now and having a 3 year old in preschool was too much stress for me, especially since Grace won't be able to start Kindergarten until Sept 2014.  So we will revisit in in 6 months. 
I have been working out still and hit the treadmill hard tonight. Did my best run ever, 35 min of straight running on a 2 incline. This past Saturday we did a 5K walk for St. Jude's Hospital for Children.  They make it so families don't have to pay anything for sick kids.  So far I am down a total of 24 pounds.  I was going to take my measurements yesterday on the 18th but since it's almost that time of the month I am going to post pone that for a little bit.
K's still been working crazy long hours but at least he is done traveling for a little bit.  Time to jump of the computer and get to bed at a decent hour because my little peanut will be awake before I know it!

No comments: