Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Prep

I am sorry I don't have any pictures today.  I went to upload my pictures and blogger says I have reached my max limit of free photo space, so I have to have my blog printed and then I can start uploading after I 'erase' some blog. Who knew?

Today has been a great day.  Sarah went to bed at 8pm but she fussed a little bit before falling asleep.  Then she slept straight until 1:45am and then slept until 7:30am!! WOOT WOOT! I have been waiting for less wake up times.  Moving Grace into Aaron's room has made it possible for me to be more awake when I get her and then nursing her better and putting her back to bed with a full belly. 
Also she has been getting a 2 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.  It has been so nice.  Putting the space heater in her room has been the best thing ever!

Once we got going this morning I started getting busy with Thanksgiving prep.  Baked Chess cake, cut celery and onions, and other casserole prepping. Scooped dog poop and picked up the back yard and moved patio furniture. Good thing because it was nice but windy and by this afternoon it got cold.  After that we came inside and made lunch and continued with more Thanksgiving prep before putting Peanut down for her afternoon nap with the big kids.  Then I jumped on the treadmill and got my run in.  On Monday I had the best run ever! I did a warm up for 5 minutes and then was able to run for 35 minutes straight and then had a 5 minute cool down. I think that's the longest I ever have run! It felt great!

We had leftovers for dinner (got clear the fridge out) and then bath for the kids. (Bath every night for peanut=helping her learn a sleep pattern) Kids are down for bed now and the hubby and I are watching a movie.  Looking forward to another good nights sleep (praying that this is a trend!) and then lots to do for tomorrow! K has a 4 day weekend and we are having massages tomorrow from a Groupon we have to use.  Then its a girls night out tomorrow for me! And maybe a boys night in for K this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: