Friday, November 19, 2010

Cookie Making


I know I haven't posted in a little while so I wanted to get a post up before we left tomorrow for our vacation. A few days ago we made sugar cookies. Grace had a blast icing the cookies and punching out the shapes and eating the cookie dough of course!
We went to the dog park last week??? I think anyway. Grace loved throwing the ball for the dogs and I have a few cute videos that I need to post of her as well. I will try to get those once we are in San Diego.

Mommy and Grace



These are some cute guys in my life, love them and love their brown stripes!


So here is a video of Grace frosting her cookies, and for the record Daddy was right when he said Grace was saying Thank You. Apparently her Thank You has evolved from Shzee Zoo, to what you here in the video. We leave tomorrow morning for our vacation. I took Aaron into the dr today because I was thinking he might have reflux or GERD. He is gaining weight (he is 9 pounds and 7 ounces now) but I was hoping to get something to help him with the pain before our trip. So that being said I have to get off the computer and get to the pharmacy to pick up his prescriptions. Hopefully they help him a bit and make him more comfortable until he grows out of it. I also a have to finish laundry and pack and do a million other things before we go! Ta Ta For Now!




2 comments:

Beth said...

Poor little guy...wonder if he and Grace had the same thing. Hope the scripts help him. The pics and video are adorable of all of you! Can't wait to see you!

LJSBACKAGAIN said...

she is in the cookie zone! haha...love this! and i think you did sample a pink cookie ash, i detected some pink on your tongue ;).
we have to figure out a day i can visit...i will email you later! so excited to see you!