Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cornbellys

I wanted to take Grace to a pumpkin patch/ corn maze. So we went to this place called CornBelly's. It was so much fun and I only wish we had been able to spend more time there before Grace's nap time. We went on a wagon ride and Grace just sat there taking it all in until the end when it started jiggling her then she thought it was hilarious. Right after we got there and she loves walking around with her jaunty lil self.
Going up the stairs for the slide. It was a bit steep I thought but not for Grace our wild girl.

Here she is coming down one of the slides. Her face at first was Uh-Oh and then laughter!



Here is one of the pics I took at Grandma Janeen's house on Halloween. Her lil hood wasn't up but Memaw has some more pics she is going to email me of her when we took her trick or treating.




"No one better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!"



My lil Man where his Nana's onesie like his sister!






Daddy's back home and I made a beef stew with butternut squash for dinner tonight. It was pretty good considering I am not much of a stew person. I took the kids out to Wal Mart and the grocery today and made it home with only a minor meltdown in Wal Mart. My MRSA infection seems to be healing good and I have been remembering to take my meds. Today Aaron is 3 weeks old, one more week and he is a month old! He is still a good eater and sleeper during the day. In fact he was the easy one to take out shopping today. Signing off for the night!


No comments: