Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dinosaur museum and the Zoo

In August Thanksgiving Point has $2 Tuesdays and so I decided to take the kids, I tried to get there early..however I got to the off ramp 8 minutes after they opened and I still had to wait in line for an hour!
 I knew it was going to be busy I just didn't realize it was going to be CRAZY busy!

 Today the whole family went to the zoo.  It was also busier than we thought it was going to be and we ended up skipping naps.  The kids went to bed early tonight which was great and they had a blast today.


 Sarah is growing so much!  She is already in a size 3 diaper! I tried to prolong switching her up because I had just bought a big box of size 2 diapers at Costco and still have most of the box left..so now I have to try to sell those.  And I should re-adjust all my cloth diapers and start using them.  It's kind of crazy because Aaron is still in a size 4! And before I know it Sarah and Aaron will be wearing the same size diaper.  I love how Sarah is a chubby baby, I just love smooching those chubby cheeks.


Still loving my FitBit and going to work hard this week to get some extra calories burned.  Going to head off to bed soon after K and I finish watching a movie, because we are tired! Last night I think I was up at least 6 times with Sarah or the dog on the hour.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: