Thursday, October 17, 2013

Picture upload!

My phone has been acting wonky lately and I decided to clear some pictures off of it and so I needed to get them on my blog so I can erase them off of my phone. I think most of these are recent.
This was in SD and I had been working out and Aaron was drawing on this magnetic pad. He was driving me a little crazy so I told him that after I was done I would teach him some letters. So he learned the letter H and I. He was very proud of himself and I of him.
 A few weeks ago, Grace wanted to take my picture (which she did as you can tell because my face is a bit blurry) after I finished my T25 workout. Thumbs up!
 Recent face pic, sans makeup for the bangs are growing out, I'll probably try and cut them tomorrow.

 This one was on my birthday this summer. I decided to take the kids to the zoo and we had a great time! Right before the bird show which I hadn't seen before and the kids loved.
 Oh some of these pictures wouldn't send either...tried sending this to Memaw like 3x before I gave up. We found cowboy boots for her for $5 at Savers, of course now Aaron wants a pair.
 My trio, the baby is all too quickly becoming a toddler.
 New pjs and laughing it up on the couch for Daddy-io.
 Getting pumpkins in San Diego with Papou.
 Daddy went to wake her from her late nap a few days ago and she fell back asleep. Loves her daddy so much!
We have been busy busy busy. Trying to get back into a routine here with Grace's dance class and our small group starting, and serving at church. K had to go to Denver on Monday back Tuesday and then again early this morning until late Friday. He basically has been traveling for about 3 months straight now, poor guy has had enough of it. I'm actually doing OK with it, at least this week! I just feel terrible for him because I know he just wants to be home with us.
Poor Aaron woke up late this morning and then he drank a ton of juice and wouldn't eat his bagel. He kept saying he was cold. I could see that he was and so I brought a blanket for him to cover his legs. Then he was still cold so I got another blanket. I fed him a few bites while I read some Bible stories while we ate breakfast. Then I decided to lay him down on the couch with his pillow. I thought he must have finally caught the cold that I had had. He lay there quietly for awhile and urp, all the juice came up. Poor kid. Funny thing was like 5 minutes later he was in a terrible whining crying state about how hungry he was. (Well I'm sure because you have NOTHING in your stomach) but of course I'm not going to feed him anything. After fighting this course for maybe 30 minutes he finally snuck the bagel he never finished and quieted down. I realized that he wasn't whining anymore and saw him eating.( His, 'I'm caught face' was really cute though.) But shocker he kept everything down! So I don't know what little bug he got or whatever but he was back to himself the rest of the day. Which was nice, because I had to clean a lot.

Grace is going a TON of reading lately. She is really impressing us with her reading. And she is really enjoying it. Her face lights up the first time she reads a new book by herself and says, "Mom, I read that all by myself!" I'm so proud of her! Oh also I need to get some pictures of the girls room. A few days ago, Monday night actually I decided to finally move Grace into her room with Sarah. I had mentioned it to Aaron on Saturday night (knowing he needed a place for his train table) and he was very upset by the idea of not having Gracie with him. Which was what I was afraid of, and it just broke my heart. So I told K lets just wait until after he gets his train table and he will be 3 and feel like a big boy and then he might want it more. Which he totally did and moving him was a breeze. Kind of made me a little sad because those big kids are just peas in a pod always playing together. But I like how I moved the furniture around in the girls room and it's looks right Grace's bed in there too.  It's funny too, because Sarah has been really difficult to put to bed lately and needed lots of snuggles and comfort, the second night with Grace in there she just fussed and fussed and just wanted me to hold her. I think part of it is she is teething and getting her bottom molars.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, I don't know what we are to do yet, but I know I want to do something as a family and get some good fall pictures! I think it's supposed to be around 60 and sunny here on Saturday so perfect weather for being outside!

No comments: