Thursday, October 3, 2013

Our Spur of the Moment San Diego Trip

Last Monday I got a bee in my bonnet and decided to throw all three of my kids into the car and head to San Diego to visit everyone. K has been traveling like a crazy man and we wanted to go with him when he headed back to OR last Monday but unfortunately it was an urgent trip and he wouldn't have been able to be with us anyway. Also this was the last week before a busy October of obligations was upon us. I of course broke up the travel into 2 days and my sanity thanked me later, (I think). So I had a great time surprising people who didn't know we were going to be there, and we got to enjoy our summer an extra week!
Wednesday the kids got to go to the beach with their cousin Ethan and Aunt Meghann. I think they had a good time don't you?
 
 
 
 
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: