Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More videos

Today I had my 3 hour glucose test. Everything went pretty good, it was just time consuming and boring. I should find out the results tomorrow. I am not really too concerned about it. So today I am 28 weeks and our little boy is the size of a Chinese Cabbage apparently...whatever that looks like? 10 weeks from today I had Grace and boy am I hoping to go early with this one too! I just can't wait to see him and hold him and of course to not be pregnant anymore. Have I mentioned that a lot...I have to work on not complaining because really its not bad. Mostly my stomach is tight a lot these days and tonight I couldn't bend over to kiss Grace goodnight in her crib. :( I am definitely huffing and puffing these days. But its all worth it for the sweet baby.

Well tomorrow's Wednesday and then were halfway thru the week!!

No comments: