Tuesday, August 31, 2010

30 Weeks

Today I am 30 weeks and I don't feel like posting a pic, too much work for tonight so I will try to get one up tomorrow night. But I am super excited for being at 30 weeks. I don't know why except that I have made it a milestone to get to since I was 28 weeks. I think because tomorrow is Sept 1st and then that means I have like 2 months to go and tempatures are falling and that means Fall and the baby will be coming in the fall. But yes I am 30 weeks. 37 weeks is full term and Grace was born at 38 weeks. Your due date is 40 weeks. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!

I have been so obessed with cloth diapers lately, isn't that funny? I was talking about another brand again today and Daddy started laughing at me. He thinks I am obessed to, and its completely true. To tell the truth I have even had 2 dreams about cloth diapers. I think I am slowing moving into nesting mode. Which we know was not particulary prevalent with Grace. :)

I am thinking and planning for moving furniture and buying boy clothes in older sizes. I have seen a couple of ads on KSL for boy clothes, but need to call them and see what type of weather the clothes are good for in the certain sizes. I have been getting a lot of my compliance done at work, trying to get that squared away as well. Also saving and planning for Christmas and Grace's birthday. Isn't that funny too? Since her birthday and Christmas are so close I want to have money set aside for those because I don't want to have to think about spending money on that when I am not geting a paycheck anymore.

I am so excited to be home with my children but on the same hand I am so nervous about not working. I have always worked and its a big change that makes me nervous. I know its going to be good for us as a family but you still have little bits of anxiety, ya know?

Well I posted a video of Grace eating guacamole...I think. I haven't watched it yet, but if I recall correctly (which is hazardous these days) then I took this and hadn't posted it yet!

Oh I almost forgot to tell you the latest Gracie news! Last night when I was getting her bath ready she was running naked in the bathroom and playing with a cup I use to rinse her. She (I believe, I wasn't looking exactly) dropped the cup and the next thing I know has water on her legs and the floor. At first I couldnt tell if she peed or if she dropped the cup, because she kinda exclaimed. Then a few seconds later she comes back over and wants to sit on the potty, so I lift the lid and help her sit down. (As a side note, her favorite word these days is, Noooo so I had given up asking her if she wants to sit on the potty) 2 seconds after she sits down, she goes tinkle in the potty!!!! We clapped and clapped and mommy luckily had a Dum Dum sucker in the bathroom cabinet which I let her suck on in the bath! That was the first time she went on the potty of her own accord!

Its so funny because I previously had, had this "plan" to have her potty trained before the baby came. But then I decided I wouldn't do that and even though it might be a bit harder with 2 kids in diapers for a lil while, she will figure it out when the times is right. But I guess this just goes to show who really is in charge and it aint me!!!! LOL!!!

Well now my back is officially aching from all this upright sitting and typing! Nite Nite!

1 comment:

Beth said...

30 weeks! Yay, you're getting closer to the end! Love you guys! Hope you're having a good day! Give Grace kisses from Memaw and Pepaw!