Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Videos

Tonight I got some videos of Grace for you. I was going to write an update about our weekend, but at this point I don't think that is going to happen. So instead I will just tell you I am going to be taking my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow to determine if I have gestational diabetes. I had to take the 3 hour test with Grace and I did not have gestational diabetes. But I would rather be safe than sorry. Because if you do have GD then it means that your body makes too much sugar and then the baby gets too much sugar and makes the baby grow too big, and then you have a 12 lb baby. Basically I have to fast for 12 hours and then get my blood drawn, then drink my glucola and then have my blood drawn 3 more times on the hour. It sucks because you have to wait and hang out in LabCorp forever.

Oh and the video of Grace running amok is actually the third time she has played this game. She thinks she is so hilarious! Well and we do too!

Thats all for tonight~ Enjoy!

No comments: