Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carrots and Roast Beef

Tonight KSov made a yummy roast beef with carrots and potatoes and biscuits. Of course we let our Lil Miss have some too! She sure did love those carrots. I wish the camera could have caught her face immediatly after this...it was hilarious! Her eyes were big as saucers and her little mouth was pursed in this oh my goodness what was that!
Here is a little video I took too.





She had baaaddd naps today at daycare. Only about twenty mintues total for the whole day.
Oh and I forgot to mention last night, what she did at bedtime. I put her down and she was smiling and jibbering on her back and I said I love you and nite nite. Then walked out like normal. Apparently she quickly got on her hands and knees and started crying! She did not want to go to bed. And tonight the same thing. Except I think she only cried for like maybe 30 seconds before passing out she was so tired. And both yesterday and this morning she slept till almost nine. She is so cute. Friday night she is staying with Grandma Janeen and KSov and I are going to go out on a date with a couple of friends. Not sure what we are going to do yet, maybe the batting cages or maybe the movies. We will see!

No comments: