Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July

I realized last night that I never posted our pics from the 4th of July when we went to go see fireworks. We found a park that hosted a fireworks show. For those of you not from Utah, all the celebrating for the 4th of July and Pioneer Day (July 24th) are done on the Saturday before if the holiday falls on a Sunday. Well I thought that there would be a fireworks show on Sunday night and we did find one, luckily, because we stayed home on Saturday night! Also since it stays light till about 930pm here, the show actually didn't start till 10pm so the Lil Miss got to stay up really late. This was her reaction the whole time during the fireworks show. I think a lot of that was the noise and sleepyness factors.Poor thing she was not oving from Daddy's lap he was her protector from fireworks.
But before the actually show started, we got there around 920ish and Grandma bought Grace this princess light sword/wand thing that you push the button and it lights up in different patterns. She loved that!


She still loves it in fact and once she figured out the button, it was even better!


Of course here she is waving it around, I did manage to survive 2 separate eye pokings one in each eye, thank goodness!



Oooo and Aaahhh!




I took a couple of videos but I think this is the best one. I am not sure what you can here, but at one point she did smile. Although, when the Grand Finale started she went back into silent mode checking everything out.





No comments: