Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm Melting...

One could assume I am talking about my heart melting over this adorable girl of mine, this pic taken in the airport on the way home from San Diego, or one could assume I am melting from the heat because it has been in the 100's and hot hot hot and I am pregnant so that makes it 105 degrees.

But the truth of the matter is I am melting into my bed right now and that is why you get a short and sweet post.

Yes our mattress topper came today (as well as my Moby Wrap I ordered for the new lil boy) and I am coooozzzyyy! So I am going to wrap this post up quickly (mainly because I slept poorly this weekend and last night) tell you I have a new pic of Grace with me in my Moby Wrap I was playing with tonight and then be off to bed.

We had a busy but good weekend and I will fill you in tomorrow...ideally. Love You!

No comments: