Tuesday, September 7, 2010

31 weeks

Woo Hoo I am 31 weeks today, our little boy is about 16 inches long and just over 3 pounds. Now he is starting to get plump. I have been sleeping pretty good actually, not as much getting up to go potty in the middle of the night. Some tossing and turning but not enough to make me loose a lot of sleep. I am so glad that this is a short week, how about you? Friday I have my prenatal appointment and Grace's 18 month check-up.

I thought you might enjoy some more pensive Miss Potato Head Glass Wearer.




So on a side note I decided to stop obessing about the cloth diapers for awhile. :) Good idea right? Daddy and my mom both told me to just wait a while and I can save up for exactly how many I want. I still haven't pinned down an exact number in my head but I am officially putting it out there that if people want to give gifts for the new lil boy then I am requesting FuzziBunz One Sized Pocket Diapers. Of course we don't really need anything else for a baby and we have gender neutral clothes from Grace up 3-6 month. This aint our first rodeo! LOL!
Well its getting late and I am finishing up the latest episode of the Great Food Truck Race. Nite Nite!

No comments: