Monday, October 10, 2011

Walking and walking and walking

My boy has been walking like crazy this past weekend. It's like all he needed to do was to take his first steps and he has been off! I am so proud of him and he is so proud of himself, you can just see it on his face. He grins such a big grin. He walks and walks and crawls when Grace is chasing him or he wants Grace to chase him. Or he wants to get somewhere super fast!


Also he has been sleeping so good as well. His naps are not as good sometimes but I will trade those for sleeping until 8 or 830 every morning. I can't remember the last time that he woke at 6am or earlier. The last 2 days he slept until 8:20 and I would say he sleeps until 7:30 or 8 pretty regularly now, which I am thrilled with. I don't know if it's because I have started giving him soy milk and he has been loving that or because his other bottom tooth popped through, but it could be both. He loves his soy milk and it sits well with him. His bottom tooth is coming in crooked though...which is a little bit of a worry to me. I will probably ask the pediatrician about it when I take him in for his 1 year appointment.


I am getting ready for Aaron's 1st birthday party on Saturday and already have a bounce house scheduled. I know that Aaron won't really know he had one...but since Grace's birthday is in Jan and her friends are going to be coming to the party, I decided to splurge since its our last good weather for awhile. Still not sure what I want to serve for dinner...(I am supposed to be making my lists right now)...but I will come up with something before Wednesday. (I better because that is when I am doing my grocery shopping!)





Some things that Grace is doing right now is she loves to play hide and seek. And he is becoming a really good hider as well. One time she hid and K couldn't find her and another time this weekend she hid and my dad couldn't find her. And she is so cute when she says, "Ready or not heres mine come!"


We also switched Aaron's car seat this weekend so he is sitting in his big boy car seat and I think he loves it. Although since I rode in the back with he kids this past weekend I think he wanted me to hold him because he was really really fussy when we were driving around. I think he was thinking, "Mom if your back here why am I stuck in this seat??"


Time to get off the computer and get back to my list, enjoy my boy walking! I think he is pretty darn cute myself!

No comments: