Saturday, July 14, 2012

What we have been up to

I took these the other day after the kids were playing with their Mr. Potato Head.  Grace used to wear these glasses too! I love it! They are so cute!


 Aaron brought Daddy a book.to read. He is just so cute.
Today we went to the dog park and hiked around.  It was great because we had been having a big heatwave like a lot of other people and it had been in the 100's this week.  But we got some thunderstorms and some scattered showers and it was so much cooler and overcast today, so a perfect day to go hiking with the family.  We brought the double jogging stroller and a little hand pump because one of the tires has a slow leak despite the patch.  Need to get another inner tube or something.  We stopped and got some sandwiches on the way up and then a slurpee for the kids on the way home. 
The kids skipped their naps and just relaxed at home before ordering a pizza from a new place.  I got a salad and only had 1 big slice.  Which was hard because it was delicious and I wanted to eat a lot!  The kids had a bath and an early bedtime and I gave Sarah a bath as well.
Now we are hanging in bed watching a movie before we hit the rack. Such a wonderful Saturday!
Oh and I lost 2.5 pounds this week.  Hopefully I can actually keep my momentum and lose some more next week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love those pics of him with the glasses on...I have one of Grace wtih them on too...LOL! Such a sweetie pie for sure! xoxo Congrats on the 2.5 pounds down too! :-)