Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Temper Tantrums Second Hand

So many of you have not been BLESSED to expeirence a Pookie temper tantrum, although you have been blessed with your own childrens temper tantrums, which I may or may not have been a part of. Heh. These videos may be annoying after a few minutes but they kinda make me laugh to because she gets so bossy! I have no idea where she gets that! She really want the camera. And actually I took the happy video first, but then thought it was funny to show her little crabby face for posterity.

Memaw thinks she may be teething. And I am sure she will EVENTUALLY get those darn teeth in, but she gets so grumpy when we try to clean her nose or feel her teeth or lotion her or too much hugging or too much walking when she doesn't want to walk. But Pepaw should like the throwing arm.

Anyways she is a doll as always, and I am loving it!

No comments: