Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last night my Lil Miss woke up with some gas pains at 11:30. Then somehow I knocked the glass over that was on the bedside table it was empty, but it did break so I had to pick up glass pieces at 2:30 in the morning. Then I overslept and then I thought it was Friday till like 11:00.
I did do my Yoga video with Crystal tonight and felt totally fine today healthwise. So I was glad I went to bed a tiny bit early and didn't work out last night.
Tomorrow actually is friday in case you forgot (like me) and the weekend is finally here!!!! We're praying daddy gets done with his stuff on time (since early is supposedly out of the question) and will be home and a not to late an hour.
LooooooooVee Yooooouuuu!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sorry you had such a rough night/day...hoping hubby gets back home safe and sound to his sweet girls! Love you and miss you!