Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday

Hey all just a quick update to let you know I am here and haven't forgotten about you all my faithful loyal readers!

Grace's Memaw and Pepaw just left on Monday after a weekend of visiting. We had such a good time just watching her interact with her grandparents and despite having another ear infection she was a sweetheart. I finally got her surgery scheduled for April 16th, although the hospital is supposed to call the day before to let me know the time and what not.

This weekend is Easter already and we will be going to church and then down to Grandma's for Easter Dinner of Ham and Cheesy Augratin Potatoes with Homemade rolls. Drool Drool. I haven't decided if I am going to get Grace an Easter basket or not. Because she won't know if she didn't get one.
KSov's birthday is Saturday as well and I still haven't figured that one as well.
Today it snowed all day long! Luckily its been really warm so it never stuck to the roads.
Right now we are watching season 7 of 24 and I am going to wrap this post and get my frozen yogurt!

No comments: