Monday, October 11, 2010

Just hanging Out

Grace loves finding her own shoes and getting my shoes and Daddy's shoes, taking them here and there.


I took a video of her walking in Daddy's sandals. We had a 3 day weekend this weekend and it was great. Today I hung out with Grace and Daddy had to work so we tried to stay out of his way. We did laundry, lots of laundry and I also did some baby laundry too! I have been meaning to get that ready forever. So my newborn clothes are pulled out of the box and washed and folded now. (Granted they aren't put away yet) Also I had daddy pull the bassinet out from under the stairs and I still have to wipe that down and wash the linens for it, but at least its out.
Friday is my next prenatal and I can't wait! Part of me wants to have this baby now and part of me figures he can come on his due date! I will let everyone know if there are any new updates in the mean time.
Oh and tonight Daddy made the yummiest homemade spaghetti with tomatoes and herbs from the garden! Delicious!!!!!! He froze half of the sauce so we have one meal for when lil brother comes.
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy!!!

No comments: