Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sick

I was going to do a post tonight, however I don't think I am.  I can't bring myself to upload the pictures I took tonight.  I have a cold and with being pregnant and K being out of town this week, I just don't have the energy.  8:00pm comes and I am ready for my 'me time'.  Thankfully the kids aren't sick.  Grace had dance class again tonight and is still loving it.  Aaron apparently hates riding in the dark backwards without his big sister or something because he whine/fuss the whole way to Targer and back during dance class. 
Some people are coming to buy our desk tomorrow night.  They are driving a ways for it.  It was schocking to get 2 calls on it Saturday and one call on it today.  We were ready to donate it.  Go fig.
Just about have the kids rooms done.  Pictures to come soon.
Night!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Feel better sweet girl of mine. *hug*