Monday, April 16, 2012

39 weeks 2 days

Hi all, So I know I haven't posted in a few days, sorry about that.  Saturday I was 39 weeks and still nothing new.  Saturday we hung around the house it was gloomy and K did the brakes on the Expedition.  Sunday we just lazed around until dinner time then K ran to the grocery to get a few things we needed in order for him to make dinner.  It was so yummy and it was nice to not cook, not that I have been cooking a lot lately.  But I guess I mean it was nice to not even think about it.  Then Aunt Crystal and Uncle Devin came over for dessert and hung out and chatted with them before putting the kids to bed.  It was a nice low key weekend, although I still have labor on every OTHER thought.
Today it was nice outside so I took the Expedition and got it washed and vacuumed out.  We went to a car wash right by our house which I thought was one that you got out of the truck and the kids could watch it get washed from the inside of the building.  But it was a drive through one and then you give it over to them.  The kids freaked out a little bit, but overall did good, no real tears!
Then they got to go inside and play and read books at a little kids table which they loved of course. 
And now we have a clean SUV for when little sister arrives.  And hopefully it won't rain tonight!
We got home right at lunch time so I let the kids play outside while I made them lunch and then after they ate.  Aaron was kind of fussy today.  He woke up this morning at 630 and I went in and tried to settle him back down for another 45 minutes, but then he had a short nap as well.  Poor kid looks like he got into a fight with a wall.  Well I think he did...at one point after lunch he was crying outside and I came out to see what was going on.  Grace said he got stuck behind the air conditioning unit.  But he was out when I got there.  Then another time he came inside crying and his forehead had a grass stain and scrape on it.  So now after his bath tonight he has a couple of red scrapes on his face. 
He is becoming more and more boy everyday.  Saturday he bit his lip when 'driving' one of his cars around.  Love my boy though!
This was tonight, look my floors are toy free! LOL! They were playing some kind of night night game.
 Then Aaron got up and ran off and Grace prayed for him.  "Thank You God for Aaron, Amen!"
Tomorrow is playgroup, looking forward to that.  I can't believe this Saturday is my due date!  I do plan on posting a quick note when we head to the hospital...FYI.  Hope everyone had a nice Monday!

No comments: