Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Signs of Summer

Monday was so beautiful and nice out I suggested to K that we grab some KFC and head over to the park for dinner and some playtime.  It was a perfect night for it and the kids had a blast, well and I did too!
Nothing says, summer like flip flops on the picnic blanket...
 Grace learning to pump her feet on the swing and doing a pretty good job of it.
 Having some chocolate cake they gave us free with our chicken.

 Lip smacking good eh?

This morning I had my OB appointment and I am 38 weeks and 4 days along.  The doc checked my cervix and I was actually surprised to know that I am about 70% effaced and 3 centimeters dilated.  So really she could be coming any day now or hopefully any minute! LOL! I figured I better upload these pictures and let everyone know how the appointment went while I still feel up to it! 

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the pic of the flip flops! sweet photos! xoxo