Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spic and Span!

Wow what a day today.  I spent the day cleaning my house and I did a lot!  I dusted the whole top floor, I vacuumed the whole top floor, I picked up kid toys (Grace's room was a disaster, she helped too), I cleaned both bathrooms, I oiled the bassinet and put the clean linens on it, I did the dishes and I mopped the floors.  My house is looking so good!  Now if only dogs and kids don't mess it up again right??!!! LOL! I don't know where I got all the energy, maybe I am nesting and little sister will be coming soon?


This was tonight at dinner, I heated up some leftover pizza for the kids and Daddy asked Grace if she wanted a bite of his dinner, he was having leftover BBQ.  Apparently we forgot the girl was a meat eater! :) She ate about a 1/4 of her piece of pizza and then proceeded to devour K's ribs and brisket.  It was too funny.  Aaron enjoyed his sauce and bread...he is a bread lover like his mommy!

 He was making a silly face here though you can't tell. :)
After dinner we watched Beauty and the Beast and we all had a snuggle fest.  Although I think maybe Aaron shouldn't have watched it.  He doesn't like the wolves and the Beast and holds on tight to us, but...he won't not watch either.  I have tried turning his face away.  I just put him down to bed and after about 5 minutes in there he started screaming.  I went back in and laid him down and turned on another night light and then another minute later he was screaming again.  I think he was scared, but he only cried for maybe 5 minutes and now he is quiet again.  Poor kid, he is so tender hearted.

Looking forward to a dinner out with my girlfriends tomorrow to celebrate a birthday.  That should be fun!
I am hoping little sister comes soon, though because K found out today that he has to go to Idaho next week for a job...an overnighter. :(  It's a good training opportunity, so he wants to go so he can get signed off, but I of course don't want him to because what if I go into labor!  What a double edged sword! Please pray that God's timing is perfect and everything will work out so he can go and be here for me as well.  I suppose if I have energy like I did today I won't mind him traveling for 2 days!
And I don't necessarily want to be in labor/the hospital over Easter either...
I am trying to be patient and trust that God knows the best time for her to come. 

No comments: