Sunday, April 1, 2012

37 weeks

Saturday I was 37 weeks and officially considered full term.  So that means that if little sister is born now she wouldn't be considered premature and her lungs should be fully developed.  Of course both my children were born early and of good weight too!

Saturday was a gorgeous day outside and K and I just relaxed and let the kids play outside.  We finalized some vacation plans for September and are going to go to Cali and see a place called Angels Camp which has a lake and hiking and museums and stuff and then we are going to drive down to Anaheim and take the kids to DisneyLand for the first time.  Grace has been so into princess stuff and movies lately that I don't think I can let her get any older without taking her! I just can't wait to see her face when she sees the Cinderella castle and the different princesses. 
After lunch on Saturday the kids had great naps and so did I! Almost 3 hours it was so nice, and then we let the kids play outside some more before we hit a new local fast food joint that has all sorts of stuff.  It was pretty good.  Then back for a bubble bath and bedtime for the kids. 

This morning we woke up to rain and then it started snowing while we were at church.  (Our church is closer to the mountains than our house is) and so when we got home K made a fire and we had lunch then naps.  The kids took good naps for 2 hours and I did too, cozied up on the couch next to the fire.  The only drawback was when the fire would die down, Briggs would come click clacking out from his hiding space (he is scared if the fire) and wake me up.  The other thing was I must have been really hormonal today because one minute I was good and happy, then the next I was snapping at K and the kids and feeling tired and crampy. 

After dinner K took the kids downstairs and watched a movie with them while I took a bath.  That was nice.  He is so good to me.

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment so I guess I better go to that and get that out of the way.  And then Tuesday is my next OB appointment. 

K has a busy week this week so we will see how the week goes.  I hope its nice weather, although I have no idea because I haven't checked. 

Little sister is still just as active as ever!  

No comments: