Monday, May 14, 2012

Clothes and Updates

We have been having such nice weather here, my only bummer is that I don't have any clothes that fit for summer.  But I hope to remedy that in 2 ways soon.  Losing baby weight and some hand me downs.  K and I went on our first date on Thursday night.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory and Grandma had all 3 kiddos.  Ironically enough, we went to CF on our 1st date after we had Aaron, except in SD.  Totally didn't plan it! It was delish!
 Sweet Sarah.
 Love baby feet1
 I LOVE this dress my Nana and Papadaddy sent Grace off of Zulilly.  I love the colors and the paisley's.  I have been thinking about how to incorporated paisleys into the girls room when I redo it.
 Red and blue outfit for Aaron, so sweet!
 And then pink and blue for Sarah.  I love how these 3 outfits kind of go together.  The blues all go together and I wish I could put Sarah's in her right now, but I think it might still be a bit big for now.

 She always looks so grumpy...well maybe she is because I am not holding her.  She is proving to be a baby who likes to be held.  Even right after she gets fed and burped.  Which makes getting things done hard.  I really need to practice more with my Moby Wrap, 
 This little sleep sack came today and its the first one we own that has long sleeves.  All of our sleep sacks are sleeveless.
Some Grace and Aaron updates:  Grace has been sleeping in panties for just about a week now and doing great.  No accidents and no problems, she is such a big girl.  Her dance classes are over now, but I am wanting to get her into some swim lessons I think.  Just need to find a class that is a good starting time. 
Aaron has been talking up a storm the last couple of weeks.  His favorite word right now is No and he says it so sweetly that I chuckle most of the time.  His other big thing within the last couple of days has been screaming like a banshee when he gets really mad for whatever reason.  That I do NOT chuckle at, and point in fact send him straight to his room.  But this morning he asked for eggs for breakfast and chowed them down.  He still is a very picky eater, but he is becoming my big boy and has been wanting to eat at the table with us. 
Sarah is sleeping good and if I let her sleep with me then we both sleep better.  I try to re bundled her and put her back in her bassinet but that only works 50% of the time. 
She is asleep right now on my chest while I type this, so hopefully I can lay her down and she won't wake and they will all nap together!

No comments: