Monday, May 7, 2012

Some more Sarah

I am so bad about uploading my pictures the day I take them.  I took these last week. 

 Here she is doing her little frown.
 On Friday we went to Grace's dentist appointment and then headed over to Lactation Station and got me some nursing bras which I really needed.  It's so nice to have a nice newly fitted bra.  I also splurged and bought a nursing pillow called My Brest Friend.  I didn't get one with Aaron but I figured I am going to be nursing for awhile so I might as well be comfortable.  They cost more money than a Boppy, but totally worth it, in my opinion. 

After Lactation Station we got some lunch and because Grace had no cavities at her dentist appointment, and Aaron actually ate a good lunch for once, we got the kids ice cream cones.  Apparently it was Aaron's first ice cream cone and he was so cute eating it. He just kind of sucked on it!



 Big bite!

 Hubby having a root beer float.
 Yummy ice cream, huh Grace??



Saturday K mowed the lawn and got it looking pretty while it was cool.  The weekend was nice but it wasn't warm, so I am looking forward to this week of warm 70 degree weather.  Today I am going to try to do some banking and then maybe take a walk with the kiddos.  Also try to get some house cleaning done! Hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

Beth said...

These pics make me happy! Love you ALL!