Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Toddling and wearing shoes!

Gracie's Yia Yia and Papou got her some Robeez moccasin type shoes a long time ago and she was able to wear them all day yesterday and toddle around wearing them too. Poor baby yesterday morning before we left for daycare, she slipped and fell against the bathtub and cut her eye. At first I thought it was just going to have a red mark but then I saw it bleeding a bit. Poor thing. And I was going to try to take her to get her picture taken with Santa.

This morning KSov and I are off to run a few errands, one of my presents broke and I am sooo mad about it, so I have to see about fixing that. Also I have a special Christmas Eve dinner planned and I want to see about napkins. And a few other things...Well he is waiting for me so I got to throw some clothes on and be off. Hope you enjoy the pooksters!

No comments: