Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and the Black Eyed Peas

This morning we decided to take the Lil Miss to an Easter Egg Hunt by our house inside a place called Hollywood Connection, that does movies and a roller rink and carousel and stuff. It was a mad house!!! Daddy protected our little girl very well and Grandma got some pics but they are very crowded. The funny thing is that we left and walked outside and a radio station van was playing the Black Eyed Peas, I got a Feeling.

So Grace and I started dancing to it. I wish I would have remembered to get the video going to for that, but I didn't. It was so funny though because 2 other families with young girls Gracie's age stopped and set their girls down so they could dance too! Grace had started her own lil dance circle! It was SUPER cute.

Plus we let her have some smarties and she was enjoying her candy! Ha! Anyway we got home and downloaded that song and took some videos of her dancing to that. Oh and the last video I think shows her doing her new "move" where she twirls in a circle. And she was doing that the Egg Hunt.





No comments: