Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Extreme Couponing?

UPDATE: I was thinking about it, and actually Grace is slowly losing her baby chub and getting strong little girl legs. For the record I hate it. I just finished watching TLC's Extreme Couponing tonight after working out. It was quite a show I do have to say. Although I am really getting into couponing, I could never have 100 boxes of cereal in my basement! lol Sorry there haven't been any new posts with the sweet babies for you all. I went to do a post last night but the computer started freaking out and wouldn't upload my pictures from the camera to the computer. I just checked my cell phone hoping I had some new pics on there for you faithful readers but I don't. Just bare with me though hopefully tomorrow, as the darling hubby is doing a second scan of the computer tonight. But I do have some news. Not last night but the night before Aaron..................................... SLEPT THRU THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I woke up giddy and then snuggled back down into the covers. He slept from 8pm to just before 7am. It was such a great day, I felt energized and was able to get on the treadmill. Plus he had good naps too! Last night he slept from 7 to 430am and then went back to sleep to about 815. So that was good too. I got him some baby food tonight and he wolfed down his barley cereal and a thing of baby bananas. He has been so easy to put down at night, I just wish he took longer naps. His naps are never consistent. Today he slept for about an hour why I grocery shopped, yesterday he had 2 good naps one for an hour the other about 1 1/2 hours. The other day he slept for like almost 3 hours. But I hope he sleeps thru the night again! Grace is doing good too, nothing new with her, she is just as cute as a button as usual. I will try to take a picture with my phone tomorrow because I trimmed her bangs tonight. Hopefully I did a decent job! I worked out last night and the night before, burned about 450 calories both nights and started back with my sit up regime last night. Grace helped with that as well, sitting on my stomach. Oh she loves stretching with me when I get off the treadmill. She is so cute, I have her put her heels together and then say, Touch your nose to your toes! Funny thing is she can do it and I can't! Ha! Oh to be so flexible! Well I got to go pump! Nite!

No comments: