Thursday, April 28, 2011

After Nap

Got my Grace up from nap today and had Aaron with me. I usually sit him down in the glider to hang out while I change her diaper. Today Grace wanted to sit with him and read him some books.


Ok I love this picture of Grace because she is totally sitting like her Daddy. It cracked me up when I saw it! And of course Aaron is a cutie too!


She got tired of him trying to grab her book, so she went to the floor to read.







Also my sweet little Aaron is going to be pulling himself up soon! I looked over while changing Grace's diaper today and he was grabbing the fabric on the arm of the chair and hoisting his mid section up! I couldn't believe it! It seems like he is becoming more and more full of personality and such by the day!


Well time to get off the computer and get to bed!

2 comments:

Beth said...

They are so cute together! I can't wait to see them! You are the best mama!

Joshua J said...

I can't believe how fast they grow up. Seems like just a couple of months ago we were IMing each other at work about our babies on the way.