Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lunch and the park

So on the spur of the moment we decided to go have an early lunch and then go to the park. (Once you say the 'P' word then you have to go the park!) Grace started out with 2 buns in her hair but then her hair was too clean to keep her fine hair in them. So one fell out after she put her hat on and I gave her one pony tail and one bun!

I love this sweet little hat on Aaron! I had put it away and then forgot about it! I am so glad its 3-9 months and he can still wear it! It stays on his head really good and is soft on the inside and woolly on the outside, so warm!


Plus he is just adorable in it! I don't know why he was making this face, I got the cutest picture on my phone with him in it smiling, but wanted to get some on the camera to add here to the blog. So this was the best I could get with my camera, I think he was started to get tired because he fell asleep in the car on the way to the park.



Grace and Mommy on the swings. Why is it that you slouch when you sit on the swings?




Grace is such a good climber, she has no problem climbing all these spirals and bars and such!









My favorite girl doing her favorite past time! Face forward!



She would scream with pure delight going down!



Wee Wee Wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Today was a weird day for Aaron. He woke up at 5ish this morning and I nursed him and put him back down, except he slept until 930am. So he didn't really have a morning and afternoon nap like he usually does (well sometimes) and he fell asleep and at weird times too. Also he was spitting up a lot and acting really clinging and fussy. I put him down for an afternoon nap at about 230 and then was going to jump on the treadmill. I got about 20 min into my run and he started screaming. I stopped the treadmill and ran upstairs to give him his paci (because he will sometimes take those now) and settle him back down, but he was not having it at all. So I went back downstairs finished another 10 minutes hoping he would cry himself to sleep, which he did not, before going up to rescue him from his meltdown.

I went to the dentist on Tuesday and had a cavity filled. I almost forgot about the appointment too! It was at 9am and I got up and Grace asked to brush her teeth. So I said sure, and then it dawned on me! I need to leave for the dentist soon! Aack, luckily I was on time, but apparently I am hard to numb up on the one side (I had thought it was the other side because it had been 3 years since I had a cavity). It's so annoying being way numb afterwards don't you think? I was numb until like 2pm! My gums by that tooth is still sore and healing.

I can't believe it's almost Easter! We are trying to decide whether to take Grace to a big Easter egg hunt on Saturday or whether we want to work in the yard. It's supposed to be nice weather.

Time to get to bed! XOXO

1 comment:

Joshua J said...

Does aaron have teeth yet?