Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some kind of twin thing...

So I did two things tonight. Upload the family picture from Easter and then scan and upload K's baby picture. I think that he is about 4-6 month there with his cousin. Do they look identical or what??


I officially signed our family up for the 5k our church is having on July 23rd. I am so excited about it. I have always wanted to do one and now I am! So last night K and I put the kids in the jogging stroller and we walked over the local community college and then we jogged around it. It was great and today K clocked it and it was 3.7 miles. I also jumped on the treadmill this morning and did 4 miles and burned a ton of calories, while Aaron was napping. He got almost and hour and half nap this morning and then an hour nap this afternoon, so poor baby he got tired quickly this evening. Then before lunch I started addressing invitations for my sister in laws wedding in August. Got those done by 3 and then my mother in law came and picked them up to mail up.

I also watched the kiddos for an hour tonight and tomorrow is my last day for watching the kiddos in the afternoon. Their mom put her notice in and gets to be a stay at home mom. I know she is excited. And I am looking forward to a little bit more free time to some summer fun! After all this is Summer Girl here!

Grace is doing great with her potty training, no accidents at all. Although I am not sure about the next step or when we should try for naps without diapers. Daddy said that we would have to upgrade her to a big girl bed so she can get up and go when she needs too. I just don't want to do that yet! I don't want her to be able to get out and wander around. Plus she is such an active sleeper I know she will fall out of the bed, because she did when we went to Wendover. Any ideas or suggestions?

Looking forward to a weekend of getting our house picked up and more organized and relaxing!

I will try to get 4th of July pics up soon!



2 comments:

Beth said...

Night time is the last part of potty training. When she wakes up with a dry diaper in the morning, you know she can hold it all night. She goes potty right before bed and when she gets up. But its no big deal if she still has to wear a diaper at night. Better than changing sheets and pajamas in the middle of the night.

Beth said...

Yep. Identical! So cute!