Friday, February 10, 2012

Finally Friday....

Hey Everyone, well it's finally Friday and we had a pretty good one!  I had to schedule an appointment for an examiner to come check me out, for our life insurance.  At first I thought I was going to have to take the kids somewhere or get a babysitter.  But they came to the house, so it was pretty convenient, it was pretty easy they weighed me, took my blood pressure, urine sample and of course had my blood drawn.  And of course because I had my blood drawn yesterday in my 'good' arm, she tried to do the other arm which isn't so good and she missed.  But she did get it the second time.  After she left I started my laundry and vacuuming.  The kids helped me clean the windows with their spray bottles.  Well actually Grace did the 'helpful' cleaning, Aaron mostly sucked the water out of his water bottle.

 Later after naps, which Aaron had 2 days of good naps in a row, the kids went outside with Daddy to help him pick up the dog poop.  K wasn't so thrilled, but the kids sure were.  It was warm today in the 50's I think.  In fact I had the fan on and the thermostat down because I was getting hot while vacuuming.  K also took down the Christmas lights, I am sure our neighbors will be thrilled.  With all the traveling he hasn't had a chance before now.  K finally brought Aaron in when he came to him with a mouthful of compost..chipmunk cheeks and all! I had to laugh because all I saw was just a dirty little face.
 We made yummy pork ribs and asparagus for dinner.  Then tossed the kids into the bath and got them ready for bed.



 OK I love my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watching the end of Larry Crown now and looking forward to a birthday party for our nephew tomorrow at Chuck E Cheese (the kids first time) and then a girls night at Buca Di Beppo for dinner!! Can't wait!

No comments: