Sunday, February 26, 2012

I probably should...

upload some pics.  I have a bunch I took from Thursday before our OB appointment and at lunch.  But I am too lazy.  Today was the first day K left for Rhode Island for 2 weeks.  I hate it when he travels on a Sunday, it messes up my whole mojo.  I keep thinking its Monday and then remember I have to take the trash out.  That means collecting the trash, and then taking the bin out to the curb, which is not just at the bottom of our drive way.  Plus its cold outside...am I whining? You bet I am.  I am in a tired lazy mood.  Should have gone to bed a lil bit earlier last night, but didn't.  K and I went out to dinner and hit a couple of other places.  Too pregnant for a movie.  Then we came home and he packed and then took off to do some side work for 2 hours since he is going to be gone and it was kind of an emergency.  Made some extra money.  He came back asking where his drill charger was, pretty hilarious because I was reading before bed and I totally was trying to think where I put his charger but kept thinking it was on the road to Tar Valon in my story.  Yeah, I remembered but it was funny to think about this morning.  K left the house later than he intended and then right after Aaron decided to wake up.  I could totally do without his early hours these days.  I really had thought he had gotten into a pattern of sleeping until 7-730ish.  I am not an early bird-I am a night owl.  So yeah then Grace woke up early and we were all up!
I wanted to cuddle in bed and tried to get Aaron to fll back asleep with me, but he didn't and then I had to go to the bathroom and of course he is freaking out thinking his poor mama is going to leave him.  He totally is a mama's boy and I really don't know what to think about that. 
Some good news though Grace has had a dry diaper in the morning 2 days in a row! I am so proud of her!  She is such a sweet girl and I just adore being her mommy.  So proud of my girl!
I better go to bed early tonight and hopefully I can get some pictures posted for you all tomorrow. 
Praying these 2 weeks go by fast without K here.  Then he will be here for a few months without traveling because lil sister will be here soon!
Can't wait! Night!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I wish I could jump on a plane and come keep you company for the next two weeks!