Tuesday, March 27, 2012

36 weeks & 3 days

I went to my OB appointment this morning and my Group B Strep test came back negative.  That thrilled me to no end!! That means that I don't have to have an IV unless I get an epidural.  They always have such a hard time putting/keeping my IV's in that I am stoked I don't have to do it. 

I am also 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced now so really this baby could be coming soon!!! Of course I could stay that way for awhile as well, but the trend is that they come early..so I think this one will too.

On my list of things to do today, fold baby linens and wipe down the crib and find the newborn insert for the car seat.  There may be more, but we will see.

Just taking it easy otherwise....waiting for little sister to make her appearance! 

No comments: