Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Look at those Levi's!

I love this picture that KSov took. We were trying to get a picture of her new little outfit that Grandma Janeen picked out and it looks like she is doing a models pose. It is a Levi Jean Jacket with a pink collar.
Both of these pieces are size 18 months. They fit her real good ad went so well with her cute little brown shoes.


You can see the matching little stars here.


Today was a good day. I came home tonight and we had left over chicken parmigina. I took pictures of this cute lil thing DEVOURING her dinner. She is so funny about meals. Sometimes or most times she just eats a little bit and isn't super interested. But then sometimes she just chows down on dinner. For example when I orginally made chicken parmigina she wasn't that excited about the pasta or the sauce. But tonight she just chowed it down. She is so cute, we took her shirt off and put her bib on and let her go to town with her own plate of pasta and chicken. I will post those pictures tomorrow.
We are getting closer and closer to our snowboarding trip and I am trying to make sure that I am working out. This morning I still felt like crap and really didn't want to go to work today but got up and did it anyways.
Tonight after I put Grace down without any bottle or sippy cup. She did fine...not that I was around to hear. I was in a hurry to jump on the treadmill. I got 45 minutes in on the treadmill, 60 situps, 40 side crunches, and a bunch of reps with 1 ten lb dumbell. Some squats and good stretches too.
Now KSov and I are listening to a story on tape and relaxing before bed.
Time to turn the computer off!


1 comment:

Beth said...

Can she get any cuter??? Honestly...I love that Levi outfit!!! And the beanie...too adorable!