Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Picture Day

This is the cute outfit I put Grace in for Picture Day. She wore white socks with matching green crochet socks and her lil white shoes, (which now are more off white!)

This morning I had a prenatal appointment I was able to see and hear the baby's heartbeat! It made me feel really good, well that and the sun was shining! The dr said the baby is looking good and I am feeling good too. I did tell the dr that I would be going back to my dr I had with Grace. He was very chill and I had no hard feelings and I don't think he did either! But enough was enough and I think I will be much happier with my orginal dr (and I think it will be cheaper!)
So yesterday I was 10 weeks along and we are getting close to being out of the first trimester! Did mention that I can tell I am getting bigger already? I feel like I have a tiny lil pooch. All my pants still fit. Oooo, and I got a new pair of super cute high heels! They were clearanced out for $13
I know, KSov said the same thing, "Why are you buying high heels when you are pregnant?"
But I told him I needed some cute shoes to wear with skirts and dresses. I think I will be in between maternity and regular clothes sooner. And I can skirts and dresses instead of ill fitting pants. Plus we are coming up on summer and so skirts will be easier to wear than pants. And I hate constantly hitching up my pants. Besides I don't really stand that much at my job really so I am not worried about it.
I will try to get a cute pic for you. They are soo cute! And they were normally $36 and I only paid $13, I love a bargain!
Tomorrow the hospital will call me to let me know when Grace's surgery is. Oh I just got a low battery message! Gotta go! HUGS!!!

No comments: