Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fair Portions for Both

It's funny to see our firstborns inclinations to make sure all is fair in her sweet lil world. I went to feed the dogs tonight and found that each dog had both 2 plastic silverware one pink sock, and one stainless spoon in each of their respective bowls. I am glad they didn't really eat this and send us to the emergency vet! Thankfully they are smarter than that, although sometimes I wonder. Our day was busy today. Unfortunately it started for me hearing our male German Shepherd Briggs barfing. I was smack in the middle of a dream about what I can't remember exactly but suffice to say I do remember dancing with other people to Madonna's Express Yourself! And no I didn't watch an episode of Glee last night, although that was what it was like. I was disappointed to see I didn't wake fast enough to prevent the dog from puking. So I had to clean up dog vomit and then was annoyed because Aaron was not up yet and I was awake and then shortly after I heard Miss Grace yelling from her crib, "MOMMMMM!" Yeah that's right Mom not Mommy. I have no idea where she got that from and she says Dad sometimes to. Like she is already 13. 2 going on 13! Most of the time its Mommy, but every now and again I hear Mom.

So we went to Costco and took advantage of our coupons that came out today, getting our wipes and our Cascade and whatnot. We also bought a box of Pull-Ups for Grace during the day. I forgot to tell you all the other day that we spent an eternity on the toilet reading Curious George books and going tinkle. Yes she actually kept tinkling and wanted to sit there. So we will see how this goes.

Then we got a free lunch at Wingers where I have been obsessed with their All American Burger, just your typical burger but oh so good. I have been craving those like a pregnant lady! Ha! I would think that I am pregnant except that I am not and I never really did get cravings when I was pregnant with my kids. Then on to the toilet showroom, we are thinking about getting a new toilet so we looked at different models, and then we went to Winco and got our groceries. We are having an impromptu party for Grace on Saturday and are having Pork Carnitas. I am going to try to do the recipe from Pioneer Woman's Cookbook. I will let you know how it turns out.
Here is our almost birthday girl asleep on the way out to Winco. Totally precious.


Tomorrow we have her 1st dentist appointment and we have been trying to whoop it up all week and make it exciting! Its at 230 so hopefully it goes well. Daddy is going to try to be there for support. I will let you know how it goes!
Oh I hear my lil boy, gotta get him up and fed!

1 comment:

LJSBACKAGAIN said...

grace is so hilarious, and so generous to give the dogs such lovely items in their bowls :)...