Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not Pictures of Grace's Party

So I know I said that I was going to do a birthday blog post. And I really did intend to do one, however lets be real. I was too tired and Aaron has run out of his medication for his reflux and has been fussier and fussier. I am going to call the Dr. tomorrow for a refill. And I needed to get these pics off of our old camera.
Here is my handsome husband playing with the cousins! I do think that my husband has very nice looking forearms, if I do say so myself!
I love these pics of my dad with Grace. Up until this trip Grace was not feeling the love for any male type figures. My dad came up and started playing with her, at first she had a melt down and cried her lil eyes out but then she was cracking up and laughing.

He was pretending to gobble up her drink.

I love these pictures with her Poppa here too. Because he slowly won Grace over (and that is a sticker on her nose) by coloring with her.



This pic is great because she was copying him.


Mewaw and Pepaw ordered pizza and put her chair in the living room to watch the Charger game. She was enthralled because we never eat downstairs in front of the TV and we dont have a TV upstairs in the kitchen. Although I shouldn't say never because sometimes we eat breakfast in bed in our bedroom and watch Sesame Street. But only when its time to change the sheets! Otherwise eating in bed with a 2 year old s not advised.



One of our couins holding Aaron.

Papou and Aaron meeting for the first time!



Grace playing with her cousin, who happened to be the flower girl at our wedding! That was almost 7 years ago and I can't believe how grown up she is getting.






Ok the next post will be birthday pictures I promise! I am going to try to download them now!

No comments: