Saturday, June 2, 2012

Showing Off

The kids got some new clothes, so I have been taking pictures of how cute they are. They both loved their googlie eye shirts their Nana got them.
 This is the beginning of the 'cheeser face'.
 And of course Grace had to stand on the couch for her picture as well.
 Sarah always frowns..I tell her not too, but you know I can't get that smile on command yet. :) But she still looks adorable in her little blue jumper.  I should have gotten a picture of little backside because there is a cute lil yellow fishy on the back.  Nice and cool for summer.
 I think it was Thursday and Sarah was fussy and wanted to be held a lot, so I decided to practice with the Moby Wrap again.  I got her in it on the first try and she snugged right up and fell asleep.  Except I hadn't trimmed her nails in a lil while so she kept scratching my chest whenever she moved in her sleep.  But I did get her nails trimmed yesterday so no more scratching mommy.


 And I had to take this picture of Sarah's hair, right after her bath it gets curly. I know it is kind of hard to see but it is. 
Logging off and going to finish watching The Biggest Loser episode, getting motivated to get back in shape! Night!

No comments: